IHT PRESENTATION IS FINALLY OVER! OH YES =D I was so damn nervous pls.
Came home ta change & took a short nap before going back to PL. BOY DO I MISS PL SO SO SOOOOOOOO MUCH! It felt really good to step into PL again and seeing all the 89' batch peeps. Wooo! NAT JEANNE PARTNER! AHHH. I havent seen those 3 in the longest time. NAT & JEANNE SAID I GREW :D Woohoo! We had a fun time catching up, tgt with Seaweed & gang! The grp of us were making so so SO much noise in the canteen; laughing, playing, teasing, chatting, etc. AHAHAHA. Those were the days man.
Then we went fer thanksgiving service in the hall. So they gave us some landyard or vhatever you call that, & we tied it to each other. So childish but so fun. WAHA. See, secondary sch days are just like that! Who cares whether its childish or not when we're all having fun(: Then we started disturbing ppl. Like clipping it to their hair or their jeans without them knowing. HAHAHAHA. I laughed till my stomach hurt pls!
Vhat i loved most was the singspiration. I so miss singing christian songs! (: 3 songs IS TOO LITTLE LA! Ahahaha. Nearly started tearing when we sang "Give thanks" & the themesong when we were all Sec 1 sure brought back lots of wonderful memories We were just singing out hearts out, holding on to each other & swaying side to side. I really miss those PL days.
Its like we're all so happy tgt, sometimes, i really wish i can go back in time. Those days whereby everyone is just friends w everyone, where the whole 89' batch is like one class itself. Where the whole PL is a family & like your second home.
BUT, life moves on.
Mrs Wong stayed on just for us la. SHE'S REALLY ONE OF THE BEST TEACHERS(: Very very funny. We love! :D Ahahaha.
Wenta Cartel after that w Partner Jeanne AliciaSoo MichChia TingMei Heidi Joee Simin Sawee OH YES, best thing is, TINGMEI STEPPED ON HEIDI'S SHOES & THE WHOLE SOLE CAME OFF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I need a floor to roll on. okay skip. So, Partner Jeanne Soo Mich & I were cam whoring in Cartel. Took like SO SO many pictures with different effects. DAMN FUN, DAMN COOL! I vant that lappie too(:
Cartel's Oreo Minty shake is nice! Woohoo.
Partner just wanna insist i look like Paul Twohill with my braces on HUR. Fine laa x( wait till 2 years later. MUAHA.
MEET UP SOON AYES EVERYONE! :D We need a 4C1 gathering.
Going fer bestfriend's parteh tmr(: But i vanna join 09 at Marina Bay! AHHHH. then agn, birthday is once a year. SO, be grateful im forgoing that class outing Bestfriend!